Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, March 3, 2014

NE Ohio Seniors of 2015!!

                    2014 -2015 Calling all graduates



THESE ARE NO ORDINARY SENIOR PICTURES PEOPLE!!
I don't lean you up against a tree and say smile.  I don't have the same positions for every senior and I don't use the same back drops over and over again!!!!  This is a creative free style photo shoot.  You are a model for a day.  Let me tell you a bit about how the experience goes.

* First off we need to chat.  You and me man to man or whatever.  I need to know who you are. What do you like to do, what are your hobbies what is your style?  What do you want to tell people about you?

* We will then talk location and create a Pinterest board for your photo shoot.

* I will guide you through wardrobe choices for your body type and style.

* You will come to the studio where hair and makeup will be done (photo shoots do not have to take place in studio however).

* And then we will create something awesome!!! A photo shoot that is unique to you.  I will walk you through the posing so that you look natural and beautiful!!  No one will have images like yours!!!!!

So if you want to have beautiful images of you that don't look like you just walked out of a cookie cutter Walmart studio let me know.  If you want images that are real and beautiful, that look like the cover of a magazine, send me an email. If you want to be pampered and made up, play dress up and have an amazing experience lets get you booked!

For ALL the details call 208-233-0161 and I will walk you through it!

As the photo shoots are quite personalized and detailed I only book a limited number each year.  The sessions are a first come first serve basis.  Thank you for your understanding!

If you are interested in the Senior Rep program go here!!!  This is where you make money for being awesome!

No comments: