Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Sunday, March 17, 2013

WPPI in Las Vegas 2013

I am home!!!  2013 WPPI in Las Vegas was wonderful.  I Was able to make new friends, learn lots of new information and find some amazing new products.  But best of all I was able to be just me for a few days.  No children, no parents, no hubby.  Don't get me wrong I adore my family and I missed them dearly but it was the first time in my life that was able to do whatever I wanted to do whenever.   I went on walks in the Vegas sunshine, sat by the pool, ate lunch wherever I pleased, awoke and slept at my own bidding.  It was a very odd experience.  After day four however I was ready to come home to my family. To cuddle up to my man, and warm my toes on his warm legs.  To have have Stella follow me around and demand my full attention.  To work and serve those that I loved.  Seven days was way toooo long!!
  While there I was able to go on a few shoots and that was oooober fun.  We went out into the dessert with a lovely model and then into the city with lights and glitter.  It was a fun learning experience.  So I will post some of those images below!
So I pulled out my picture and waited for it to develop, so excited. All to find this dude photobombing in the back!  For real?! 

No comments: