Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, April 11, 2011

Funny jokes.







My father isn't a very funny guy.  He is kind, and honest and wise.  But funny he is not. So when he tells a joke, you remember it, if only because of how out of place it feels.  Two men were out fishing in the woods when they stumbled upon a hungry bear.   The two man turned and began to run.  A moment later one of the men sat down and pulled his running shoes out of his back pack and began to put them on (not quite sure why he had his running shoes in his back pack).  His companion commented, "What are you doing, you can't out run a bear?"  The man with the running shoes replied, "No, but I can out run you!"  I like my Dad, a lot. Below is a photo shoot I did a few weeks ago.  This is Missy.  She was a lot of fun to work with and had lots of fun ideas.  The camera loves her.  It is always fun to work with eccentric people.  Thanks Missy.








No comments: