Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mindy Sue in the Examiner, Booya!

So excited!!!  I did a photo shoot a few months ago where I was able to work with Stacey Thomas who runs the Good Will Huntingg blog and also writes for The Examiner.   She has this amazing ability to make unique stylish outfits out of Good Will finds.  Well, she dropped me a few questions and you can see the  Interview here.  Yeah!!!!
Logan and I recently went to see Les Miserables in down town Cleveland at Playhouse Square.  So wonderful… it is one of my favorites.  I remember seeing it for the first time in Salt Lake City.  I was probably fourteen years old.  My parents took me and all five of my brothers to get a little cultural exposure I suppose. We literally sat on the very back row.  I remember this because  my father smacked my brother back to consciousness after he had rested his head against the wall and had fallen asleep.  Good times.  Below is the picture Logan took of me at the Chocolate something or other right before the show.  He had to take like 100 images of me because I am so not photogenic!  Isn't he a cutie pie!  Yeah baby.

Oh FYI.  My sweet little "Angels" put my phone in the microwave last week so if you call me, I will get back to you asap.   I should have my phone on Friday.


No comments: