Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Photography

As I sit down to write this my kids are giggling hysterically in my pea sized kitchen about who knows what.  But the sound makes me happy.  However the laughter quickly turns to fighting and then I am annoyed.   Being a mother is wonderful, hard, busy, all encompassing, life changing,  educational and my life.  
There is also another part of me that I feel makes me complete.  And that is my photography.  I use to really struggle "just being a mother."  I have since started my business and those feeling have all just dissipated.  For me, feeling confident, creative, social, having a break… all these things help me appreciate my kids.  Help me enjoy motherhood.  This photo shoot came on one of those, I need to get out and be with real people days…
This is Danielle, she is a twin. Totally jealous.  Her sister is the designer and I will post her pictures soon.  Is her dimple the cutest?  I really enjoyed watching her and her sister interact with each other.   Sisterhood is truly a gift.  



No comments: