Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My new Photography Studio in Berea, OH!!!

My new photography studio is located here in Berea, OH and I am soooo excited.  I had been in this beautiful yoga space several times and a million times I have thought, I wish I could shoot here!!  Well I finally got the courage to just give them a ring and ask.  And guess what, they were more than happy to oblige!  So I now have an inside location to shoot at.  The building has many large windows creating great light, a beautiful mural on the wall and even a mirror if we want to get creative.  So calling all clients that want studio pictures…… here we go!!!
ohio photographer- studio- children photography
Mindy Sue Photography is located in Berea Oh, right next to The Yoga Space 33 East Bridge Street Berea, OH 44017

No comments: