Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Memory pictures {Cleveland family photographer}

My computer has been at the doctors for the last week. Boooo.  But she is back and I begin again the balance between Mother/business owner.  Above is the new business voucher.   I super love this image.  I think she is pretty darn pretty.  This goes out to local businesses to share as a gift with their clients.
I have started a new instagram project called projectlife365.  I love it because it makes you take pictures of things you wouldn't normally capture that are all relevant to your own life.  Come follow along and maybe even participate?  There is no pressure - some days I miss too.  But I love looking back at the memories.  After all, that is all we will eventually have.  Memory pictures.  

No comments: