Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, June 20, 2011

Wedding season

Wedding season is definitely in full bloom and I am crazy editing, e-mailing and file sizing.   Look at the eye lashes on this bride…ummm amazing.  It is easy to take pretty pictures when you have stunningly clients!!  I can't wait for them to see all of their images.  














Not related to photography….
*Logan defends tomorrow…. Boooya!
*Sawyer (my three yr old) is peeing all over the house in our attempt to potty train.
*It is amazing how fast pregnancy can fly by and at the same time move so slow.
*I am in love with lemonade.
*Logan's b-day is next week and I have nooooo idea what to get him.
*Excited to visit Idaho but anxious to not have personal space for a long while.
*I can't wait to go boating at LAKE POWELL.  Yeah that's right! No skiing for me though dang it.
*I love rainy days when they are surrounded by days of sunshine o' corse.
*My family makes me happy……. I feel lucky.

No comments: