Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, June 13, 2011

I was gone for a bit but now I am back baby!

I am sooooo sorry I have disappeared for the last few weeks. It has been a crazy time.  Many wonderful and hard things have kept me away.
*Logan received his defense date for his dissertation for later this month!!!
*My very wonderful friend lost her baby prematurely.   
*We all caught a cold that is still lingering three weeks later.
*Work has kept me busy busy busy.
*The kids are out of school. This alone is enough to cause a melt down.
*And last but not least.  We are pregnant!!  Just getting over the sick period and ready to get back into business.  Now ladies don't be worried if I am taking your wedding pictures!!  Those weddings I have booked later in the year will have an additional photographer free of charge.  I will be big but nothing I can't handle.  
So, illness gone, kids routine created, Logan calmed and me feeling better.  I think we are back on track. So enjoy the pictures below.  This is Big O's second session.  He is now four months and a little angel!!  Look at that smooth skin!  
I have a wedding and an engagement session for you soon. Thanks for hanging in with me! 



No comments: