Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Friday, May 13, 2011

Wedding books



To buy or not to buy, that is the question. Are wedding books worth all those big bucks?  First off, let me tell you that it is super worth it!  And if I dare say it, it is almost a necessity to incorporate into your wedding budget.   You buy the cute CD that has your pictures on it.  That is great.  You post your images on Facebook, you back them up and then…… you never get them out again.  Please remember that this is only my personal experience!!  I do however have a lovely wedding album.  It sits in my front room and is looked at and laughed at more then any other book in my house.  My favorite picture is the looks of horror on my husband's and father's faces as they viewed the car we were suppose to drive off into the sunset.  My Dad's face for what my five brothers had just done to his Corvette and Logan's face for the fear he had in his soul if he did any damage to the car.   Priceless.  
Below are a few pictures I took seconds before the rain came pouring down. Thank you Ohio rain!


No comments: