Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, May 16, 2011

"Well yes please I think I shall have another!"

While I was driving home from a family photoshoot the other evening, I was looking at all the fast food places thinking about all the food I would never be able to eat again.  Pizza Hut flew by….ummmm, yum.   And then a donut shop; I liked the custard filled ones with the chocolate on top.  And then I thought about homemade cinnamon rolls and I began to cry.  Really.   I mean I wasn't sobbing but a glistening tear may have graced my cheek.  Since then I have been moping around the house proclaiming that for the the next sixty years I will never eat good food again.  I know, you are saying, why not just use gluten-free flour and make your own.  Believe me, we have tried! And they turn out totally unedible.  
However, I asked my man if he would make me some.  He is a much better cook than I am, and I'm not just saying that to get out of cooking.  And guess what people?  I cried again.  They were sooooo good. Even Logan who will make me GF stuff but NEVER eats it said they were all right.  So I have been eating myself sick for the last day and a half because GF bread doesn't stay fresh for very long, and I don't know when I will enjoy cinnamon rolls again.  Just because they turned out good this time doesn't mean that next time (which will be at least a year from now) they will even be comparable as is often the case with GF baking.  
So thank you Logie Bear….he says I am in his debt forever now.  Little does he know he's been in my debt since we got married.  


Below is a T&T photo shoot for their new headbands.  Super cute ehh.












1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

Great shoot, I do believe this is the location of my promo vid.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger spotlight: The Tree’s Roots
My Vintage Handbag Line