Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Kendall Cliffs family photo session

My soul belongs in the mountains, in the sunshine, in the trees.  Whenever I can get these angel monsters of mine outside and in God's country I jump at it.  At first they always whine and complain but it isn't long before they are lost exploring and doing things that children do on ledges that makes your heart skip a beat.  Logan and I talk all of the time about how someday we will build a house in the mountains and live off of the land with our chickens and goat and a cow.  Logan thinks that would make him happy.  I think it would make me happy.  Our kids in an electronic free world would take some getting used to.  If you know of any wonderful kids friendly hikes in Ohio please share!!!!  If you are looking for a fun kid friendly place Kendall cliffs is the place to go. 

family photo session
















































No comments: