Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Lamprecht clan

So this is my family…
First, there is me.  Like how I put me first?  He he he.  You know me.
Second but no more important, is Logan.  He is currently in the process of finishing his Ph.D.  (I am literally squirming in my seat with excitement as I write this).   He starts his new job up at Cleveland State University in the fall.  Booo-ya!

My oldest son Oli only eats accumulatively one serving of veggies per week.  He likes anything sports related and will banter with any stranger in any store about anything if he disagrees with the logo they are wearing.  He is kind, patient and a wonderful older brother and son.
My daughter's name is Tulie.  She is as strong as an ox and has crazy large Bam Bam feet.  Everyone that meets her falls in love with her which is funny because she is by far the most ornery.  However at night when she is sleeping and so quiet, in that moment, she's my favorite.
Sawyer is the baby.  And when I say baby, I mean we still literally call him baby.  Where's baby, or get baby a drink please.  He gets whatever he wants because if he doesn't get it, he is pissed for hours.  I know, I know, I shouldn't do that, but he is my third child and by the time you get to your third one, you don't worry and stress about when they start to walk or talk or even potty train.  He is my cuddle bug and the only kid that will give me kisses - given I have to bribe him, and he often wipes them away while saying icky but you gotta do what you gotta do.


Picture credits: Christina Dixon

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I really enjoy this post. Something about it just makes me smile a lot. :)