Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today……..

I am tired today. And when I am tired I don't think I am the best mother.  I am also craving chocolate like it is the end of the world.   
Today I am great-full for: sunshine, baby kisses, kindness, motherhood, Cadbury chocolates at Easter time, freedom, pretty bracelets, indie music, an ambitious husband, silly children, parents, imagination, uniqueness,  generosity,  forgiveness,  ambition,  gluten free ice cream cones, pink nail polish,  laughter,  neck kisses, spring, Jesus love, mozzarella and basil pizza,  vacuum's (really), friends, my camera, windows with baby finger prints, celiac disease, Logan's cooking and lastly sandy beaches. 
This guy informed me that he was forced to be there.. Ya right.  He totally worked the camera.  This look  goes with the twin sister shoot below.  I will be adding the other twin sister shoot shortly.   Did I mention the clothes from all these shoots were found at second hand stores.  Awesome!  




No comments: