Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jillian and Kevin | Hillbrook wedding

People watching at weddings makes me happy.  I love to watch the hugging and the love.  I like to hear the kind words of welcome, love and gratitude.  Jillian and her Dad had a first look together and it was all tears and love.  Daddy love gets me every time.  I have NEVER seen such a dancing crowd. They had to extend the dance floor and literally force the band to stop playing so that everyone would attend the sparkler farewell.  It was nice to be apart of everyone loving and laughing and happy. 


























 



Cake: Kathy's Cakes
Flowers: Mary Downey
Food: The Club at Hillbrook
Calligraphy: With Love and Whimsy Events
Band: Trilogy
Videographer: Studio58
Stylist/Planner: With Love and Whimsy Events
Party and Furniture rentals: Borrow Rentals, Nimble Well

No comments: