Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Family of seven!

These children have to be the MOST well behaved children EVER.  I am not sure if their parents used bribes or threats but it worked.  These kids stayed and talked with me after the shoot was over for a good hour.  All of them.  They said please and thank you.  They asked me questions about my kids and then really listened.  I so wish I could be a fly on their wall and learn their parenting tricks for raising great kids.  Below are few of my favorites.  












4 comments:

Carlie said...

After you become the fly on their wall, let me know everything you learned. :) by the way these pics look amazing!

Shalon said...

What a super cute family. I love the pics!

Jenny G said...

Love these so much.

Kristen & Aaron said...

Stunning! Love this!