Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chagrin falls | Engagement session

This little family will be getting married in a few weeks and I am so looking forward to it.  I hope that they bring their little puppy to the wedding too. I met at their cute little house just a few blocks away from the falls.  What a lovely location this Chagrin falls.  The park is also close by so that we could spend time throwing the frisbee with their cute little puppy.  We then stopped into the most delicious ice-cream shop!!  Seriosly people if you have never been to Jeni's Ice Cream you are seriously missing out.  It is defiantly a foodie venue.  Filled with ice flavors I can't even pronounce.  Well you two, I will see you in a few weeks to celebrate your lovely day! 














No comments: