Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Windows on The River | Wedding

I am not a writer, in fact I am awful at it!!  I take pictures.  I attempt to capture things as they unfold.  She stood by the window finishing up all the little touches and the light hit her perfectly.  She was calm and quiet, ready.   We travel to the venue Window on the River,  to capture the first look.  He laughs, she cries.  They are so happy.  And I got to be there.  I got to see him loving her, holding her hand, standing so proudly next to her.   And they danced their secret first dance outside all alone in the sunset.   And it was beautiful.  Funny the things I remember most about these beautiful weddings are the moments I get to steal of the them all alone.  When they think no one is watching.  






                                   



                                
                                        
                                     
                                     
                                       

                                   
                                
                                  
                                                
                              
                                
                        

The below words from the above bride.  This and other reviews can be found on The Knot.

Amazing Work!!

Mindy Sue was excellent! All around great experience working with her. She's incredibly talented and super sweet. She gave us so many awesome wedding photos. We are so glad we had her there to capture some of the greatest moments of our lives! I most definitely recommend her!!

No comments: