Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Why an engagement session is so important!!!

On your wedding day I will be the person that is with you more than your fiancĂ© ladies!  I will be there when you slip into your dress, I will fix your stray hairs, I will get you a drink and ask you if you need to sit for a second.  I will go find your mother if you become a nervous reck.  I readjust your dress and help change your shoes.  I will be with you every second of that important day.  The opportunity to not just meet with the two of you but to spend time with you both in a real setting, working together, laughing together, creating a relationship makes all the difference in the world.  So when I show up on your wedding day we meet as friends, both excited for your wedding day.  Not as strangers awkwardly meeting for the first time.
This couple drove a long way for this here little shoot and boy was it worth every mile they drove.  I had a great time getting them to relax in front of my intimidating little camera.  It takes a little time to be "you" in front of the camera sometimes.  To be honest, I hate having my picture taken.  I feel crazy awkward.  But they were naturals.  In fact, they were so busy laughing and kissing I think they forgot I was there.  I look forward to meeting them again on their wedding way.  They now know what to expect from me and I have made two new friends!








 

 

No comments: