Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NEW Story Wedding Books

Oh my goodness ladies and gentleman.  I am so excited to introduce this to you today!!  These are crazy beautiful and unlike anything I have yet to see.  I call these my Story albums because that is exactly what they are. Unlike my other fabulous album that contains only ten page, this book has 100.  I am always torn with trying to figure out how to tell the clients wedding story in ten pages and now I have the world before me.  I am able to create something that has words, that actually tells the bride and grooms story.  With dates, names, locations and other bits of info provided from my bride and groom I am actually able to create an actual book for my clients.  Let us not forget the amazing wood boxes they come in!!! Something else ehhhh. Ehhhh.  I can't contain my joy people, these books are amazing!!

A little email I received from my dear clients:
I've never seen such an amazing piece of art. I'm speechless. Thank you so very much!
Mindy I literally made my mom stop what she was doing to come over to see it lol!  Love, love , love!!!  Thank you thank you thank you !!!











No comments: