Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, June 17, 2013

Stella by starlight

This girl will be eighteen months in a few days.  Amazing how the time flies.  I am so blessed to be her mother.  She is a needy kid though folks.  She is crying or screaming or in my arms 24 hours a day.  Minus the sleeping of course.  I didn't mind it so much when I had the time but now that the other two kids are home from school I mind it big time.  I just don't have the time to make her my world.  Nor is it good for her to be that dependent on me.  

A list of Stella
+ a pretty good eater
+ my super cuddle bug
+ she goes straight to sleep
+ gives the best hugs
+ she says a few words
+ the back of her hair falls in curls around her neck
+ she loves me
+  loves to dance
+ likes to do things on her own
+ Stella likes to try to jump but in reality she just bends her legs and hips
+ she stands in her high chair all the time
+ Adores her pacifier and baby blanket
+ she could read the same book for hours
+ unless we are at church then her attention span is all of 30 seconds
+ Stella has NEVER played with toys
+ her siblings let her pick on them
+ The kids will not share food with each other but for Stella they make an exception
+ Logan is always telling me what a pretty baby she is.  Duhhhh. 

All in all we are all pretty head over heals for this baby.  Thank you thank you thank you God for sending her to our family.  I am so honored to be her Mother.  







No comments: