Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, May 13, 2013

Marc and Katie's wedding | Manakiki Ballroom

We have had the most awful weather this winter.  Ask my husband he hears about it almost daily. That is why I was so excited to share these images with you.  This day was amazing!  The sun was out, the sky was blue and there was a little breeze to keep us cool.  When I got to the Manakiki ball room it was set to perfection!  The wedding planner, Allison from Kirkbrides was there to help keep things going smoothly and everything went perfectly!  It was such an honor to be apart of this special day.  Sometimes I feel like I get to be a fly on a wall and see all these wonderful moments of love and kindness.  The affection this family shared made my heart happy.  Did I mention they had Hey Mavis there to play at the reception?  They were awesome! Thank you Marc and Katie for sharing your day with me!  


































Ceremony- Lyndhurst Community Presbyterian Church
Reception - Manakiki Ballroom
Flowers - The Budding Tree
Coordination - Kirkbrides
Linens and plate - Event Source
music - Hey Mavis

No comments: