Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, April 15, 2013

Family Trampoline time!

We LOVE our trampoline!! Okay well the kids love it and they make us jump with them.  But then we love it too.  So grateful for a daddy that plays with my kids.  

Lately I have:
spilled milk on my computer
ate six cookies
watched ET with my kids
made fish tacos
went to the Cleveland film festival
ate at The Greenhouse Tavern for dinner which is amazing folks
missed my Mom
rode the train to Cleveland
dejunked the kids rooms
stayed up too late
taken lots of pictures
and learned that I love those little oranges… yum.  
I will leave you with a little quote from my four year old Sawyer, "Do you know why the wind is my friend? Because it tickles me."  So crazy cute! 





No comments: