Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We are different people but we are really the same.

It seems like every time I turn on the TV I am bombarded with tragedy.  I am often stunned and dumbfounded at what horrible things people can consciously do.   And then in that same amount of time I can be brought to tears by the love and good in people.  There are a lot of people that do bad things- but there are MORE people that do good amazing things.  Thank you God for giving us the good!
Hudson Ohio

Above is Miss Sarah at her senior photos session.  She was so fun to work with.  And speaking of bad people, I might sneak into her room and cut off her hair while she is sleeping. No really I might.  More to come soon!!

No comments: