Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A month in instagrams | Berea family photographer

I LOVE recording our family this way.  I find that I don't have the same pressure to create something amazing because I am shooting on my phone.  And as a result of that I take more pictures, more things are documented and memories of the wonderfully mundane are recorded. Sometimes my images are blurry or the off center but it doesn't matter.  The images do their job, they tell a story, our story.  I instagram totally for me.  Sometimes I post everyday, sometimes I post five times a day.  Sometimes I don't post for a week.  I also follow my family and friends which is awesome!  I get to see my nieces and nephews grow and share love with those close to me.  People, if you like taking pictures with your camera and have an ounce of creativity in your body you should totally be on instagram! 
Berea family photographer

No comments: