Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding photographer | The Oak Lodge in PA

I have been to my fair share of wedding venues, and there are a number of beautiful locations out there.  Beautifully designed chapels, elaborate halls, vaulted ceilings, hand carved sculptures.  The possibilities are endless.  But If I were going to get married again knowing what I know now,  I would hands down pick The Oak Lodge in Pennsylvania for my venue.  As you take the small drive up into the mountains, you are encompassed about by hills and trees.  It is totally a destination wedding location.  When standing on the large deck of the guest house that fits a million people, you see a beautiful valley of rolling hills and trees backdropped against the bright blue sky.  The buildings are one of a kind. Quaint and perfect.  The chapel has large hand crafted glass windows and carved wood benches.  There is even a bell to ring in celebration as you exit.
The Reception hall has a wrap-around porch with lights tinkling around its corners. Inside the reception hall, it is wall to wall wood.  A rustic feel that is anything but cowboy!  Outside, there is a dance floor covered in lights and swimming in music and celebration. I would get married here not just for the beautiful location and the buildings but also for the people.  It is a family run business headed by Mr. Matt and his wife.  He and his crew make great efforts to know you, your family and what you want for your wedding.  They are quick to answer phone calls and emails and did I say how rocking they are?  They are just fun people to work with.  The rolling hills, the syrup made from their own trees, the rustic buildings - it's all there in one perfect package.  I have captured many weddings here and every time I come, I find new amazing locations.  I can't wait to go back up in those mountains, to be with the wonderful people and to create some beautiful memories!
These specific images below were carefully picked to showcase some of my favorite spots at The Oak Lodge.  Enjoy!
The oak lodge wedding photographer The oak lodge wedding photographer

The oak lodge wedding photographer



The oak lodge wedding photographer

inside The Oak Lodge

The oak lodge wedding photographer


No comments: