Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My boys

I go to bed every night asking myself, did my kids feel love today?  That is a big question to ask myself before I attempt to fall asleep.  I think my boys get a little left out because they don't scream and yell and demand my attention ALL the time like their sisters do.  Love you dudes.
I am so crazy excited about Les Miserables this Christmas!!! Ahhhh!!!
I am overwhelmed when I think about all the Christmas gift buying.
I adore my daughter's teacher, she sends me updated info almost daily about her progress and what she's done that day.  My life would not be complete without her.  
I have had a never ending cold…. die cold die.  
I have a secret stash of dark chocolate carmel sea salts that I share with no one.  
Off to work in the rain.  I hope it turns out.  EEEEKK.



No comments: