Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Friday, October 5, 2012

Slobber

Fall is here and I am sad.  I know it is everyones favorite time of year but for me it just means winter is on the cusp.  And that my friends just breaks my heart.  It means no more walks around the block, no more bike rides or baseball games.  No more swimming at the lake or eating ice-cream in the sun.  Boo winter.  It does however make me feel less guilty for reading a book or two.  After all we can't go outside.
Stella is behind me singing/squealing.  She is good company.  I love hearing her call in the morning announcing her arrival.  I love the excitement that goes all the way to her toes when she sees me.  When she grabs my face with both hands and opens her mouth ready for a big slobbery kiss….. I love her.  The picture above is not of her but I would give anything for those curls!  Love you Stella Noel.

No comments: