Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I likes

I like butterflies
I was recently asked by a new neighbor if I run a daycare
I can't wait until it is warm enough to go to the lake
I am addicted to chocolate- not the cheep stuff mind you
Sometimes I look at my kids and am overpowered with gratitude for them
And other times I look at my kids and wish I could adopt them out, temporarily of corse
I LOVE LOVE Pandora- the coolest online radio station ever!!!!!!!
I miss my Idaho
My kids chew their food so loud sometimes I have to leave the room
I dance alone in the kitchen almost daily
I hate it when people pop all their knuckles, then their wrists and every other joint in their body
My kids are always dirty
Getting the mail still excites me
I love to look at cute pictures on pinteret
Gardening in my new house is my nemesis
Cupcakes are G-O-O-D
Turquoise is my all time favorite color
I enjoy playing dress up with my children
Logan and my weekly trips to Costco are adding up but damn they have good strawberries
I wish I could play the piano so I signed up my 8 year old
There is a lot to being a good mother…… a lot
I wish I could travel more
My son and I are learning to play the piano
Stella doesn't cry as much anymore
Logan spoils me rotten
I fear getting old only in that I don't want to have to wear ugly old lady clothes




No comments: