Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Senior Pictures in a lovely field

We move in FIVE, 5, SINCO dAYS!!  Boooya!  We have been living in boxes and I am ready for so many things.  I have loved the blue sky lately.  Reminds me a bit of my Idaho.  I have made a conscious effort to try to more fully enjoy the fall.  Normally I struggle with this season because it means winter is almost here.  But I realize that is quiet childish and I need to embrace the beauty God is trying to send me before the grey arrives.   Below is a lovely photo shoot of Madison…. she was so kind and sweet.  She is one of those crazy folk that like to run.  I say that because I wish I was one of those people but it just isn't in me!  So cheers to fall and beautiful red leaves.









No comments: