Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wedding Memory Boxes

OOOOH boy do I have a treat for you!!!!! Below you will find some lovely images of a new product I will be offering.  It is a memory box.  Inside you will find 100 printed images from your wedding, your usb containing all your edited images and three beakers for storing cologne, sand, dried flowers or beads from your wedding dress.  There is extra room if you desire to store your garter, cuffs or wedding invitation in it too!!  Talk about a stunning place to store your memories from your wedding day! I ordered one for myself and I was married forever ago.  This would also serve as a lovely anniversary, bridal or holiday gift.  Boy wouldn't you look thoughtful.

The outside:
OOOOH what's inside?




No comments: