Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Signs of life......




Remember that one time the sun came out in 2015 and it was warm.  That day filled my soul!
I like doing laundry because then I get to watch TV guilt free while I fold the millions of piles.
I hate cookies.  Why do I eat so many?
I think about the ocean at least twice a day.
The ukulele is the next best thing since sliced bread.
Exercising until you want to die is the only way to go.
It's the coolest when I think we have run out of eggs and then I remember that I have chickens in the backyard laying them for me ASAP.
I am going to a photography conference in a month and I am stellar stoked.
I hate that my 11 year old son is already better then me at ping pong.
Nothing can get me teared up faster then a simple act of service.  You want to see me cry, come shovel my walk, make a gluten free treat for my daughter or bring in my garbage cans.  Bam tears.
Dreaming if long hikes, campfires, fresh tomatoes and warmth is the only thing getting me through this soul sucking cloud awfulness.
I secretly like it when my kids are ill and get to stay home from school so that we get to cuddle and watch movies together.
Beat juice makes me want to vomit.
My husband is amazing.  So so so amazing.  Not to offend anyone but he is the coolest guy I know.  Like coolest guy ever.  Like amazing.  Like.

No comments: