Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, December 15, 2014

The perfect canvas.


So I have the coolest new product!!!!! I think I speak for many a client when I say that it can be HARD to pick just one image for your wall.  Especially when there are so many wonderful images!  Below is a canvas that is just awesome!!!!!!  I love it because you can pick 16 images to display on your wall instead of just one.  You can have the family picture, the feet picture, the screaming picture, the picture of them playing, the picture of them hugging- all of them.
I adore this canvas so much I have two of them in my home.  Below you can see what they look like on my walls.  So what now you ask?  Pick your 16 images and lets get it ordered!!!














1 comment:

Wendy Edwards said...

Beautiful, just like you.