Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, November 10, 2014

Cari and Bryan's wedding at Landerhaven

This was my first time shooting at Landerhaven and it was so lovely.  The staff their did an amazing job at putting everything together.  It was a stunning fall wedding.  I have never seen pumpkins so tastefully done!! They had their wedding outside and it was the perfect day for it!  Her blue shoes kept popping out from under her dress giving the perfect pop of color to the day.  I made the bridal party climb into the field......I thought they might kill me but it was so worth it!!!! landerhaven wedding

landerhaven

landerhaven

landerhaven

landerhaven wedding

bridal bouquet landerhaven

first look landerhaven
  
landerhaven

landerhaven


landerhaven field

landerhaven


landerhaven














No comments: