Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Baby Stella dance party

I think about her going off to school, growing up, wearing makeup, driving.  Holy shit.  She is a girl with attitude.  So grateful that I get to be a Mother.  Her Mother.  It is amazing how wonderful these little people are.  Each one so different, so awesome.  Did I mention so much fun.  So much laughing and dancing and potty talk.  So many late nights and tired days.  So many hard moments and frustrating situations.  But mostly just my little best friends.  I and Love and You.


















2 comments:

Jenny Gildea said...

I can't even take her cuteness...so adorable! And let's not even talk about those eyes.

Helen DiViesti Orr said...

These pics are just adorable!!!! What a doll!!!! She so reminds me of her Grandma Marsha! Thanks for sharing your beautiful talents!!!