Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Sunday, September 14, 2014

A wedding at The Arcade, Cleveland

I have been looking forward to shooting this wedding ever since I met this couple last year in New York City.  I quickly fell in love with their style, their passion for food and their adoration for each other.  I knew that their wedding was going to be something special, they did not let me down. The venue alone is enough to make your mouth drop.  The Arcade is elegantly stunning.  Not only was everything impeccably beautiful but so were the people.  They were all so kind to me and welcomed me into their lives if for just an evening.  Well my friends, I know you were expecting a lot  from me and I hope I didn't disappoint........




















































The kind words below are from this lovely bride after she received her images.  These words along with other reviews can be found on The Knot.

MINDY IS INCREDIBLE!
I am sooo happy we found Mindy. From the moment we met her we knew she was the photographer we wanted to work with. It is so important as the bride that you feel comfortable with your photographer and i felt an instant bond with her. Not only is Mindy's style so unique and beautiful but she is truly able to capture all of the special moments and portray who you are as a person and a couple. Mindy took the time to get to know us on a personal level and because of this our pictures were that much more special. I would recommend working with Mindy in a heart beat!

No comments: