Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, May 12, 2014

Ohio Barn wedding Dani and Eric

Look at Danielle's hair people!  Who wouldn't die to have their hair this color!  The wedding day is always so exciting for m.  ash one is like a little surprise with pretty things for me to take pictures of.  Flowers, shoes, food, laughing, crying, babies, grandpas.  I couldn't have more important subjects to capture!  It rained a bit on Dani's wedding day.  Just during the ceremony a little pitter patter could be heard.  But it quickly dried up so that we could take pictures and enjoy the sun.  During the ceremony they sealed a letter to each other and a bottle of wine in a time capsule  to open seven years from now.  Dani and Eric, thank you for welcoming me into your lives for a bit.  Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your lovely memories.  May God bless you on your journey!  Mindy

















Below are the words of this lovely bride.  You can find this and other reviews on The Knot.  




Mindy did such a fantastic job with our entire wedding. I hate having my picture taken and I definitely don't feel comfortable in front of the camera, but with Mindy everything felt much more natural. It didn't feel awkward or forced. Even my husband enjoyed our first look session!

I am a photographer myself which means that I am incredibly picky when it comes to choosing a photographer to take my photos. It takes a lot of trust from me to let another photographer capture those moments of my day, but I couldn't have chosen anyone better than Mindy. I am in LOVE!!

She took every photo that I requested and so many more. I got my pictures back incredibly quickly and I am in LOVE with every one of them. It was so much more than I was expecting too. She got all the little details, behind the scenes, and made sure there were pictures of all our guests. She was absolutely incredible throughout the whole day. So thankful that I got to have her as my wedding photographer.

No comments: