Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Berea Senior pictures |The amazing Miss Annie

I know, I know, I have been MIA.  AHHHH how time flies!  SOOO sorry friends.  But to make up for it below I have a few lovely pictures of the amazing Annie.  When I met Annie she told me that she was shy and awkward.  That she knew nothing about style and that she was so NOT photogenic.  She was nervous and uncomfortable.  I think she was pulling my leg because look at this girl.  She is rocking it!  It was such an honor to work with this humble little gal.  I hope she looks at these images and feels as beautiful on the outside as I know she is on the inside.  I asked her what she liked to do in her free time and her response was, "Oh I am pretty simple, I like to help people and serve I guess." I wish I could be more like this smart girl! 






No comments: