Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Studio engagement session and a cool tree mural

These two are getting married this year. The bride to be and I first met for coffee to discuss wedding pictures and whatnot.  I knew right away that I wanted to work with her.  She was sweet, had an adorable laugh and the cutest hairstyle. This photo session was the first time I met Mr Bryan.  He was so easy going it made the shoot a breeze.  I was worried when I first started shooting in the studio that all the image would look same and limit my creativity. But I honestly don't feel it has.  Not yet anyway.  I love the mural of the tree in the background and the light is always perfect!  I am looking forward to the wedding day and capturing more beautiful images of them together.  









 

 




No comments: