Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, March 10, 2014

A little gift package for my brides and grooms

I am so excited to share with you the little care packages I put together for my 2014 Brides and Grooms.   Let's face it, I wouldn't be here without them.  And I am so grateful that they have entrusted me with one of the most important days in their lives!  So, because I feel so blessed to get to work with you I have put together a little "I am so exceed two work with you" box.  The package contains four things. A little card totally made with love, a lavender pouch that smells like heaven under your pillow, a lip balm for the dry Ohio winter and my favorite item.... a silver spoon with your initials engraved upon it!  Cutest ever right??? This little treasure I got off of Etsy.  The most awesome hand made website known to man. I hope your little surprise made you felled loved.  I will see you all in a few months! Eeeeek.  Wedding season is so close!!   






No comments: