Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My journey in making my house a home.

 Our new house is coming together slowly but surely.  Bit by bit it is feeling more and more like home.  Last September our landlords informed us that they sold the house and we had two months before our lease would be up and we needed to be out October 31st.  That kinda put us into a really big pickle.  We searched and searched to no avail for a new place.  Oh the anxiety.  But then we found a little home not far from where we were currently living.  We bought it and moved into the house the moment the old owner moved out.  Every inch of the home was covered in wallpaper, some walls two and three layers thick.  It was a hot mess.  We were hot messes.  So after many sleepless nights and many hard working days we have created a little home.  Still a work in progress but it's growing on me.  Below a few parts of my house that help make it a home.



This last picture is makes me happy.  We have painted the steps several different shades of blue.  Every time I walk up these steps they make me happy!

No comments: