Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, September 23, 2013

Pauline and Nathan at Fellows Riverside Gardens

“Single Mind:  If I love you with all my heart, she said, what will you give me? & then she stopped & said I didn't have to answer that because she was going to do it anyway.” 
                                                                                                    ~  Brian Andreas

I was able to sit back like a fly on the wall and watch these two interact.  It was wonderful!  The whispering, the hand on her back, the eye smiles.  I feel so lucky to be able to apart of their amazing moments.  As I was looking for a location for their first look I spotted a beautiful window in the upstairs of their lovely venue.  So I nicely persuaded everyone to give us a few moments and that is where the first look took place. In a beautiful room with huge windows, just the three of us.  It was a very sweet romantic moment!  The whole day was like that actually.  We were able to sneak away a few times for them to have a moment or two alone together. Thank you, thank you; for allowing me to see, feel and capture those moments.   
















































Fellows Riverside Gardens
Pioneer Pavilion Millcreek Park
Old Furnace Rd. Youngstown, Ohio 44509

No comments: