Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Anyone want to eat cake?

School starts next week and I have mixed feelings.  Mostly sad though.  The kids don't get home until 4:30.  That means CRAZY to me.  As I type I can feel my heart rate increase I am so mad about that.  Imagine how perfect a 2:30 arrival would be.  But 4:30? By the time we eat dinner and do homework it will be time for bed!  Hate that.  This little girl is going to be so lonely.  But I am the lucky one that gets to spend the day with her.  Boy is she fantastic.  As are ALL of my babies.  Boy oh boy oh boy am I going to miss them.  
Well then why don't you homeschool you ask?  I totally could Oli and Sawyer but Tulie has special needs that I just can't conquer on my own.  She needs structure that that is NOT my forte.  And to be honest I like a little break.  Not ALL day mind you, but a few hours would be swell.  I always am sad that first week of school.  Maybe I will make a cake to calm my woes.  Anyone want to come over for cake? 







No comments: