Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The heads of sleeping angels…..

I might be a little biased but I have the cutest kids ever!!!!  Oli and Daddy were off golfing so we had a little fun of our own.  Look at these angels!!!!!!  Every night I go to bed and pray and in my prayers I review my day.  Did I spend enough time with this kid, did that one feel enough love from me today, how can I help this kid with that problem.  It is a little overwhelming actually.  But totally worth it.  Worth the worries and stress and the crazy days.  Because in-between all the whirlwind I get THEM.  The kisses, the trust, the love, the hope, the forgiveness, the naivety, the wonderful presence of peace.  The peace part really only comes at night while they are sleeping but it does happen.  Well night world.  I am off to kiss the heads of sleeping angels.  








No comments: