Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On a personal note

This is my boy.  He is wonderfully sweet, he is also extremely stubborn.  So stubborn that sometimes I wish I had a shark in my backyard so I could dangle him over the pond and threaten him onto being good.  Because my threats don't work on him.  Not that I don't fallow through, it's that he just doesn't care.  He would rather take the punishment and get what he wants then give in.  If only I knew how to direct that energy.  But when he is good he is very very good and that keeps me from dropping him off at the fire station.
Life has been crazy here. Just as it is in everyone else's home this time of year I am sure.  And I am happy.  I am happy going on bike rides with my munchkins, eating yummy crepes and watching scary movies with my four year old.  I don't mind that Stella makes me hold her all day long, I should probably address that but she's my cuddle bug.  I love late night games with my big boy and watching or favorite Top Chef together on Wednesday nights.  I love that my Tulie loves life and food and tickling.  My best friend and I have the same interests, our family and so we fit well together.  These wonderful pieces of joy help me get through the stress and the anxiety of being a Mom of four kids, being my own boss, finding a new home and creating a healthy home for my family.  Gotta give thanks to the Big Man upstairs for helping me find balance and giving me strength when there isn't any.

No comments: