Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring engagement session | Abby & Antonio

Abby and Antonio's engagement session had the perfect weather, the perfect location and the perfect couple. The spring trees were amazing and the animals on the farm were abundant.  I am always so glad when my clients chose to do an engagement session.  It is so helpful on their wedding day,  for both them and me. It helps the wedding day go so much smoother because we have previously formed a relationship.  They know how I work and I know how they respond to me.  This particular shoot was fun because I was able to see Antonio in his element.  On his farm doing his thing.  Dressed just like Abby wanted. Isn't she beautiful!  We wondered all over the farm taking pictures of them interacting and just being together.  I also saw all the blueberry bushes where they will be getting all the blueberries for there guest favors at the wedding.  They are making homemade jam people.  So lucky to be apart of this!! 
















                                                      |Berea Ohio engagement session|

No comments: