Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Personally…...

Things that have made me happy these last few days:
Logan brought me cupcakes.
It was so warm last weekend we got to be outside all day.
I got my new brand for my business finished.
My Mom made an official date to come visit from Idaho.
We have been good at keeping our new goals.
My brother and his wife are due with their first girl soon.
I got my iPhone replaced for free even though I got water in it.
And Logan got me red boots!!!


I think we should eat pie everyday……….


Things that have sucked lately:
I still do not have a car!  I was hit on the 22 of December and it is still in the shop.
My little daughter had to go to the ER yesterday with chemical burns all down her backside.
My domain name got purchased right out from under me.
Our whole block is being torn apart and we can't even go outside for fear of being sacked by a crane.
Logan started back to work full time and we will never see him again.

No comments: