Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ellen + Ryan = Love {Chagrin falls engagement session}



Their engagement session in Chagrin falls couldn't have been prettier. The water, the light, the people.  It was perfect!
Below is a little message Ryan sent me the day they received their images.  I will be honest it was nice to hear……..


 Mindy,

Let me preface with this: I do not usually give feedback for services rendered.  Your talents are an exceptional, your artistic abilities are phenomenal, and they deserve recognition!    

Thank you so much for capturing the relationship Ellen and I created.  I feel so in love with her when I see us together in your photographs.  You captured her beautiful personality that lies behind her lovely look.  She has given me love I didn't know to be possible - to think this is only the first chapter!  Just as I am so fortunate to have found Ellen, we are both so fortunate to have found you.  You are a true talent!  I can't express my anticipation for the wedding and your artistic rendering of it!  

Sincerest gratitude,
Ryan












2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Smile is the best evidence of their Love! Sweety couple!

Unknown said...

The Smile is the best evidence of their Love! Sweety couple!