Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I am an awful cook

Okay, I have a dozen shoots to post for you but Stella is so cute! Sorry. I will get to them calm down.

Recently I:
got pooped on by a bird- not cool
went to Pittsburg-  I liked it there
ate gluten free pizza that was super yummy thanks to my amazingly fabulous hubby
danced with my four year old son
bought a polaroid camera- I have been lusting after one forever!
slept through a whole night
cried
felt close to God
made chili from scratch
took a nap in my hammock
fell in love with my daughters school teacher-  She is fabulous
missed my Mom in Idaho
read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" and cried
watched "Hunger Games"
and have cooked a few awful meals.

I will post some of Ashely's wedding tomorrow!!!! Night all.



No comments: