Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Mindy Sue Cleveland Photographer

Instagram

Monday, July 9, 2012

Stella's six month baby pictures

This is six month old Stella.  Boy do I adore this girl.  Whenever I head out for a long wedding day my heart gets sad and I hug her and love her and think of her often.  When I was leaving last Saturday for a long days work I said to Logan, "I sure am going to miss….. you."  His reply which was totally true, "You mean you are going to miss Stella."  I am glad I have my journals that help me to remember that I loved all my kids this much as babies.  And then they grow up and say things like, "Me like Daddy more.  Only Daddy can wipe my bum!  Who stink? and I love my cars more then I love you."  I am looking forward to seeing what Stella will be like! 




No comments: